It is a known fact that Nandamuri Kalyan Ram is shooting for two of his films simultaneously. The first one is MLA and the other is an untitled flick in the direction of Jayendra.
The latest news is that the first schedule of the film has been wrapped up. With this, 40% of the shoot has been completed as the makers are canning scenes on a quick note.
East Coast Productions and Cool breeze Cinemas are jointly producing this film which has milky beauty Tamannah as the female lead. More details of this film will soon be revealed.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood