We were the first ones to reveal that Nandamuri Kalyan Ram will work under the direction of Virinchi Varma who made the hit films Uyyala Jampala and Majnu with Nani.
The latest we hear is that the scripting of this film has been completed and Kalyan Ram is very happy with the subject of the film. The project is said to take off once Kalyan Ram’s 118 releases.
The news is that the film will be an emotional drama with good human values. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disco Raja may have a sequel: Ravi Teja
- NTR, Ram Charan all set to resume RRR’s shoot
- This is how Mahesh defines his fans in one word
- Deepika Padukone turns down an interesting biopic
- Shivatmika Rajasekhar signs her second film
- Vi Anand opens up about Ravi Teja’s character in Disco Raja