Hero Kalyan Ram’s upcoming thriller, 118, is slated to hit screens on March 1. Meanwhile, the actor has been busy listening to new scripts for his future projects. And, as per the latest reports, the Nandamuri hero has signed his next film under a new director named Vasishta.
The reports reveal that Kalyan Ram was highly impressed with the script narrated by Vasishta. Apparently, the young director had penned a full-fledged family drama loaded with emotions. Kalyan, who has not tried out a family drama of late, immediately okayed the project.
Currently, the pre-production work is underway and more details regarding the film’s cast and crew will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz: Vijay’s next is an adaptation of this Hollywood movie
- Mega producer confirms the re-release of Orange
- Nayanthara’s Gold locks its OTT partner
- Unseen pic of Prabhas from Baahubali goes viral
- Buzz: Ram Charan’s new film announcement to come out tomorrow
- RRR: Japanese fans recreate the Telugu states’ atmosphere