Hero Kalyan Ram’s upcoming thriller, 118, is slated to hit screens on March 1. Meanwhile, the actor has been busy listening to new scripts for his future projects. And, as per the latest reports, the Nandamuri hero has signed his next film under a new director named Vasishta.
The reports reveal that Kalyan Ram was highly impressed with the script narrated by Vasishta. Apparently, the young director had penned a full-fledged family drama loaded with emotions. Kalyan, who has not tried out a family drama of late, immediately okayed the project.
Currently, the pre-production work is underway and more details regarding the film’s cast and crew will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jeevitha to contest for MAA president’s post?
- Regina and Nivetha’s multi-starrer to kickoff with an action sequence
- Payal Rajput thrilled on signing her first thriller
- Chiranjeevi to use Sri Sri’s poem in Acharya?
- Busy days ahead for Tollywood stars?
- Special sets being built for Pawan-Rana’s next?