Kalyan Ram starrer Om has been under production for more than a year. The film is touted to be the first Indian action film to have been shot in 3D. Considering that it’s the first time Kalyan Ram has undertaken a production of such massive scale, the film’s pre-production and post production has taken a lot of time. Hollywood stereographers and technicians have worked on the film and Om has been shot with 5K resolution for great visuals. Kalyan Ram is producing the film under NTR Arts banner. The film’s first look and the making were unveiled on You Tube few days ago and more videos and the official teaser are expected to be unveiled soon.
It looks like the film’s post production is in final stage and Kalyan Ram is gearing up to promote the film over the next few weeks. Kalyan Ram, Kriti Kharbanda and Nikeesha Patel have played the lead roles. Suneel Reddy has written the dialogues and story and he’s also the director of the film. Achu has composed the music. Ajayan Vincent is the cinematographer.
- Chay to team up with star producer for the second time?
- Pulwama Terror Attack: Fans threaten to boycott star hero’s film
- Nag ropes in talented composer for Manmadhudu sequel
- Saaho girl to fulfill her ‘Baahubali dream’ finally
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club