Kalyan Ram starrer Om has been under production for more than a year. The film is touted to be the first Indian action film to have been shot in 3D. Considering that it’s the first time Kalyan Ram has undertaken a production of such massive scale, the film’s pre-production and post production has taken a lot of time. Hollywood stereographers and technicians have worked on the film and Om has been shot with 5K resolution for great visuals. Kalyan Ram is producing the film under NTR Arts banner. The film’s first look and the making were unveiled on You Tube few days ago and more videos and the official teaser are expected to be unveiled soon.
It looks like the film’s post production is in final stage and Kalyan Ram is gearing up to promote the film over the next few weeks. Kalyan Ram, Kriti Kharbanda and Nikeesha Patel have played the lead roles. Suneel Reddy has written the dialogues and story and he’s also the director of the film. Achu has composed the music. Ajayan Vincent is the cinematographer.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Raju Gari Gadi 3
- Interesting star cast for Vikram Vedha’s Hindi remake
- Rajasekhar to team up with Nag’s director
- Alia Bhatt to follow up RRR with yet another biggie
- Keerthy Suresh effortlessly donning the female-oriented roles
- Senior hero’s younger son makes debuts in movies