The refreshing teaser of director Nandini Reddy’s upcoming romantic family entertainer, Kalyana Vaibhogame, was released a couple of days ago and garnered decent appreciation. Speaking to a popular media house, Nandini Reddy said, “Kalyana Vaibhogame is a contemporary take on today’s youth’s attitude towards love and marriage.”
Terming her film a romantic comedy, the talented director says that the film showcases the values of the younger generation. Kalyana Vaibhogame has Naga Shaurya, Malavika Nair and Pearle Manney in important roles. The film has its music composed Kalyan Koduri and K Damodara Prasad produced it under his Sri Ranjith Moview banner.
Kalyana Vaibhogame will have its audio launch in the last week of December and the film is slated for a January 22 release.
- Date finalized for Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone’s wedding
- Old school romance for Sai Pallavi’s next
- Extensive night schedule for Kalyanram’s ongoing thriller
- Shriya’s interesting reply on turning mother
- Final schedule kick-starts for Suriya’s NGK