We had recently reported that Mohanlal is all set to play the role of a 16th century Naval chieftain named Marakkar which will be directed by Priyadarshan. The big budget period drama will go on floors shortly, and it has some of the biggest names from Malayalam cinema working on the project.
Interestingly, Priyadarshan has cast his own daughter Kalyani Priyadarshan for a key role in the film. The filmmaker confirmed in a recent interview that Kalyani will be making a special appearance, apart from Mohanlal’s son Pranav. For now, the team is keeping the details about Kalyani’s role under wraps. Keerthy Suresh too will be playing another major role in the period drama.
Meanwhile, Kalyani will soon be seen alongside Sharwanand in Sudheer Varma’s next. Majority of the film has been wrapped up and it will hit the screens shortly.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shaurya’s next is titled Krishna Vrinda Vihari
- Latest update on Naga Chaitanya’s Thank You movie
- Nagarjuna leaves for Goa due to this reason
- Viral Video: Samantha showcases her amazing skiing skills
- Press Note : The Roar of “Akhanda” is now on Disney+Hotstar
- Prabhas signs a project with Maruthi?