Young actress Kalyani Priyadarshan will soon be seen in a lead role in Sharwanand and Kajal Aggarwal’s gangster drama, Ranarangam. The film is opening in cinemas on August 15. Meanwhile, in a latest interview while promoting the movie, Kalyani revealed her big ambition.
Kalyani said that she has serious plans to turn director someday. “It may not happen very soon, but I will surely become a director someday. As of now, I am only concentrating on my acting career,” Kalyani said. It’s well known that Kalyani’s father Priyadarshan is a national award-winning director. He directed several hits in Malayalam, Hindi and Tamil.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi shows magnanimity- Comes to the aid of his lady fan
- Gossip-Film Industry not happy with extension of lockdown?
- Nani busy adjusting release dates of his next two films?
- Prabhas orders for complete shut down of works for his next
- Allu Arjun-Sukumar film gets an interesting title?
- Nikhil postpones his wedding