Young actress Kalyani Priyadarshan will soon be seen in a lead role in Sharwanand and Kajal Aggarwal’s gangster drama, Ranarangam. The film is opening in cinemas on August 15. Meanwhile, in a latest interview while promoting the movie, Kalyani revealed her big ambition.
Kalyani said that she has serious plans to turn director someday. “It may not happen very soon, but I will surely become a director someday. As of now, I am only concentrating on my acting career,” Kalyani said. It’s well known that Kalyani’s father Priyadarshan is a national award-winning director. He directed several hits in Malayalam, Hindi and Tamil.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kajal to team up with this star hero after 7 years?
- Pooja Hegde’s only condition to her directors
- SRK trolled for teaming up with star director accused in #MeToo
- Mahesh Babu addresses key issue
- Problems continue for Indian 2- Talented actress walks out
- Ranarangam’s dismal US collections