For the past few days, a rumour has been doing rounds that Kalyani Priyadarshan will soon be teaming up with Nithiin. And buzz was that she will be playing one of the lead roles in Nithiin’s upcoming film, Bheeshma, which also stars Rashmika. Venky Kudumula is going to direct the film.
However, the actress hasn’t confirmed anything about the project yet, and earlier today, she took to Twitter saying that she will make an official announcement about her next project soon. Will she officially come onboard Bheeshma or will she put the rumours to rest about her next Telugu film? It remains to be seen.
Meanwhile, the actress has couple of big projects lined up in Tamil, including a film each with Sivakarthikeyan and Simbu.
Can the rumour mill stay calm, I shall announce details of my next soon 😂🤪#keepcalmandwait
— Kalyani Priyadarshan (@kalyanipriyan) April 16, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Here is the detailed info on Acharya’s music album
- Bigg Boss 5 – Star Maa approaches this celeb
- Interview : Raj Tharun – Power Play was a totally new experience for me
- Uppena- Allu Arjun in awe of Vaishnav Tej’s performance
- Poll : What’s your take on Jathi Rathnalu trailer?
- Prabhas unveils Jathi Ratnalu’s fun trailer