For the past few days, a rumour has been doing rounds that Kalyani Priyadarshan will soon be teaming up with Nithiin. And buzz was that she will be playing one of the lead roles in Nithiin’s upcoming film, Bheeshma, which also stars Rashmika. Venky Kudumula is going to direct the film.
However, the actress hasn’t confirmed anything about the project yet, and earlier today, she took to Twitter saying that she will make an official announcement about her next project soon. Will she officially come onboard Bheeshma or will she put the rumours to rest about her next Telugu film? It remains to be seen.
Meanwhile, the actress has couple of big projects lined up in Tamil, including a film each with Sivakarthikeyan and Simbu.
Can the rumour mill stay calm, I shall announce details of my next soon 😂🤪#keepcalmandwait
— Kalyani Priyadarshan (@kalyanipriyan) April 16, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on SP Balasubramanyam’s funeral
- SPB’s death is a dark day for Indian cinema-Chiranjeevi
- SPB Departs: Devastated Tollywood mourns its beloved son’s loss
- Anushka Sharma slams senior cricketer for his cheap comments
- Poll : What was your biggest fear during this lockdown?
- Predict : CSK VS DC-Who will win today’s IPL match?