Ever since she made her acting debut with Hello, Kalyani Priyadarshan has always faced a big question – When she is going to act in her father, acclaimed director, Priyadarshan’s film? Earlier this year, the actress confirmed that she is going to play a special role in her father’s upcoming big budget Malayalam film, Marakkar : Arabikadalinte Simham. And now, she has finally joined the shoot.
The film’s shoot began recently in Ramoji Film City, and Kalyani joined the sets today. A special set of a ship was built under the supervision of Sabu Cyril, and the team will be shooting major portion of the film in Hyderabad.
The big budget war drama stars Mohanlal in the lead role, apart from Keerthy Suresh, and Sunil Shetty. Apart from this film, Kalyani also has Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari and another film with Sharwanand in the pipeline.
— Kalyani Priyadarshan (@kalyanipriyan) December 8, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- After Kamal, Rajini offers his property to be used as Corona isolation ward
- Acclaimed Telugu thriller to be remade in Kannada
- Megastar’s huge trust in young director
- Corona scare- Film budgets and remunerations to take a beating
- Rakul reveals why she is still single
- This is what Dil Raju is doing during the lockdown period