For the last few months, hero Kalyanram has been juggling the sets of MLA and Naa Nuvve without a break. He had also injured his right elbow during a fight sequence on MLA’s sets. However, the Nandamuri hero, being a thorough professional, continued shooting, keeping the summer deadlines of his movie releases in mind.
This tiresome shooting has reportedly taken a toll on Kalyanram’s elbow, as the pain is said to have relapsed. Doctors have reportedly advised him complete rest for at least a month. Kalyanram will soon be wrapping up all the pre-release formalities for his forthcoming family entertainer, MLA, and then take enough break before commencing promotions for his next release, Naa Nuvve.
Articles that might interest you:
- Navdeep opens up about his secret marriage
- Viral- Balayya celebrates noted singer’s birthday
- Poll : Which of these star heroines should attempt a web series now?
- Anil Ravipudi readies yet another film before F3?
- Allu Arjun celebrates a decade of Vedam
- Noted musician’s mother turns positive for COVID 19