For the last few months, hero Kalyanram has been juggling the sets of MLA and Naa Nuvve without a break. He had also injured his right elbow during a fight sequence on MLA’s sets. However, the Nandamuri hero, being a thorough professional, continued shooting, keeping the summer deadlines of his movie releases in mind.
This tiresome shooting has reportedly taken a toll on Kalyanram’s elbow, as the pain is said to have relapsed. Doctors have reportedly advised him complete rest for at least a month. Kalyanram will soon be wrapping up all the pre-release formalities for his forthcoming family entertainer, MLA, and then take enough break before commencing promotions for his next release, Naa Nuvve.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy