Until recently, speculations were rife that Nandamuri Kalyanram will reprise the role of his father Harikrishna in NTR, the much-awaited biopic on Kalyanram’s legendary grandfather NT Ramarao. Naturally, the reports made all the Nandamuri fans excited.
But in a latest media interaction while promoting his upcoming film, Naa Nuvve, Kalyanram gave the much needed clarification. He said that director Teja, when he was still part of NTR, had once asked him to play a role in the biopic. Kalyanram went on to reveal that Teja never discussed anything about his role afterwards.
And after Krish took over the project, Kalyanram has not yet been approached by anyone from NTR’s team. Stay tuned for further updates.
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release