Kalyanram and Kajal Aggarwal’s much-awaited political drama, Manchi Lakshanalunna Abbayi (MLA), is slated for release on March 23. Expectations on this movie are quite high as the Nandamuri hero is playing the role of a politician for the first time.
As per the latest updates, MLA is gearing up for its censor scrutiny which is scheduled for tomorrow. On the other hand, the film’s audio album, scored by veteran composer Manisharma, will be released at a grand event in Kurnool on March 17. Young Tiger NTR is expected to be the chief guest at the event.
Debutant Upendra Madhav is directing MLA. Bharat Chowdhary and Kiran Reddy are bankrolling the film. Stay tuned for more updates on this project.
- Ajith gets into action mode
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career
- Balayya to join hands with a young director?
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda