Nandamuri Kalyanram will soon be flying to the US to grace the inaugural ceremony of his legendary grandfather NT Ramarao’s exhibition organized by the Telugu Association of North America (TANA) on May 28.
The event is being held on the occasion of NT Ramarao’s birth anniversary. In a touching gesture, Kalyanram refused TANA’s accommodation and travel and instead requested them to use the money on the education of local Telugu students.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nagarjuna to make his OTT debut soon?
- Avengers Endgame directors wish Dhanush in Tamil on Jagame Thandhiram’s release
- Exciting details about Yash’s pan-India biggie after KGF 2
- Interesting title for Santhosh Sobhan-Mehreen film?
- Chay, Samantha’s hit film clocks 100M views
- Ajith’s next with young director to be wrapped up in a record time?