Nandamuri Kalyanram will soon be flying to the US to grace the inaugural ceremony of his legendary grandfather NT Ramarao’s exhibition organized by the Telugu Association of North America (TANA) on May 28.
The event is being held on the occasion of NT Ramarao’s birth anniversary. In a touching gesture, Kalyanram refused TANA’s accommodation and travel and instead requested them to use the money on the education of local Telugu students.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Amala Paul’s Cadaver – Telugu film on Hotstar
- Star producer comes to the support of Aamir Khan
- Sunny’s character from ZEE5 Original ‘ATM’ introduced
- Kriti Sanon wishes to have these heroes in her swayamvar
- Aswani Dutt reveals why Jr NTR is not part of Mahanati
- Collections rise for Karthikeya 2 in Hindi