Kamal Haasan’s much awaited Tamil-Malayalam bilingual film, Amma Nanna Aata, has been shelved. The film would have marked the reunion of Amala Akkineni and Kamal after nearly two decades. Also starring Bollywood actress Zarina Wahab, the film was written by Kamal himself and senior Malayali director TK Rajeev Kumar was supposed to wield the megaphone.
The reasons behind shelving this long delayed film are yet unknown. However, Kamal will be quickly moving on to yet another project under TK Rajeev Kumar’s direction. The film will see him romancing Ramya Krishna. Shruti Haasan will be seen as Kamal’s daughter in this film.
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next