Kamal Haasan’s much awaited Tamil-Malayalam bilingual film, Amma Nanna Aata, has been shelved. The film would have marked the reunion of Amala Akkineni and Kamal after nearly two decades. Also starring Bollywood actress Zarina Wahab, the film was written by Kamal himself and senior Malayali director TK Rajeev Kumar was supposed to wield the megaphone.
The reasons behind shelving this long delayed film are yet unknown. However, Kamal will be quickly moving on to yet another project under TK Rajeev Kumar’s direction. The film will see him romancing Ramya Krishna. Shruti Haasan will be seen as Kamal’s daughter in this film.
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international
- Interesting buzz on F2 director’s next