Legendary actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan’s long-delayed film on global terrorism, Vishwaroopam 2, is into its post-production work these days. Around a week’s shoot is still pending and Kamal is keen on wrapping it up by this month end.
Apparently, Kamal is awaiting clarity on the release date of his good friend Super Star Rajinikanth’s 2.0. If 2.0 releases in April, Vishwaroopam 2 will occupy 2.0’s January slot or it will stick to April as planned. Vishwaroopam 2 is a sequel to Kamal’s super hit 2013 spy thriller, Vishwaroopam. The sequel’s first look was released in May.
Kamal himself has written and directed Vishwaroopam 2. He is going to release the movie under his Rajkamal Films International banner. Pooja Kumar, Andrea Jeremiah, Rahul Bose and Shekar Kapur play important roles in this high budget thriller. The film’s trailer and Ghibran’s audio album will be unveiled soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hollywood actor still keen to collaborate with Mahesh
- Will Pawan follow Chiru’s footsteps now?
- Samantha Akkineni is now Baby Akkineni
- Maharshi crosses a milestone in Chennai
- Happening young beauty in a shocking role?
- Record release for NGK in US; Telugu censor shortly