Legendary actor Kamal Haasan celebrates his 63rd birthday today. Fans across Tamil Nadu have planned a huge bash to cherish this memorable day, which becomes extra special as Kamal will be launching his political party via his mobile app.
However, Kamal took to Twitter last night and announced that he cancelled the celebrations. “Tomorrow is just another day if you just celebrate and fail to seize it. If we can make it better in pursuit of a cause then we become the change we seek,” Kamal tweeted.
Kamal will start the day by visiting a medical camp organized by his fans in Avadi, 20 km from Chennai. Later, he will head to a South Chennai area, which was worst-affected due to the recent rains.
To those who love me and dislike the idea of my cancelling my birthday celeberations pic.twitter.com/hkSPJj97C9
— Kamal Haasan (@ikamalhaasan) November 6, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- AP, TG governments must support upcoming movies: Balakrishna
- Suresh Babu opens up on ticket rates and theatres business decline
- No actor can match Balayya sir’s dialogue delivery: Allu Arjun
- Bollywood’s biggest stars to do a multi-starrer?
- Balayya Babu is an atom bomb: Rajamouli
- All set for arrival of Bheemla Nayak’s trailer