Legendary actor Kamal Haasan celebrates his 63rd birthday today. Fans across Tamil Nadu have planned a huge bash to cherish this memorable day, which becomes extra special as Kamal will be launching his political party via his mobile app.
However, Kamal took to Twitter last night and announced that he cancelled the celebrations. “Tomorrow is just another day if you just celebrate and fail to seize it. If we can make it better in pursuit of a cause then we become the change we seek,” Kamal tweeted.
Kamal will start the day by visiting a medical camp organized by his fans in Avadi, 20 km from Chennai. Later, he will head to a South Chennai area, which was worst-affected due to the recent rains.
To those who love me and dislike the idea of my cancelling my birthday celeberations pic.twitter.com/hkSPJj97C9
— Kamal Haasan (@ikamalhaasan) November 6, 2017
- Nithiin to team up with his hit film’s director again?
- Aadi Saikumar on a signing spree
- Lakshmi’s NTR to postpone?
- Indo-German actress’ negative role in Saaho?
- Trivikram to continue the same trend for AA19
- Vivek Oberoi’s 9 looks in Narendra Modi biopic revealed