When legendary actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan made Vishwaroopam, an espionage thriller based on global terrorism, in 2013, the film was mired in numerous controversies. A handful of religious and political outfits had opposed the film’s release.
However, Kamal is confident that Vishwaroopam 2 will not face any sort of opposition and roadblock ahead of its release on August 10. “I don’t think there will be any issue like that this time,” Kamal said, exuding confidence.
Kamal said that protests to ban Vishwaroopam in 2013 were ‘politically motivated’. “The earlier protest was motivated by a different reason, and did not actually stem from the people who were protesting. That was politics. If there is politics this time, I have taken all steps to handle it. I am prepared to take it on as a politician,” said the Universal Star.
- Big update: Date and time locked for Sye Raa’s teaser
- Aravindha Sametha’s teaser: A complete mass treat for fans
- Intriguing concept poster for Ravi Teja’s AAA raises curiosity
- Title for Varun Tej’s space thriller announced with a terrific poster
- Poll : What did you think of Aravindha Sametha’s teaser?