Super star Kamal Haasan, is currently busy shooting for the Tamil version of Drushyam. Recently, there were rumors that he got injured when a punch was thrown at him in a action scene. Kamal was seen going to a hospital and this added fuel to the rumors.
However, Kamal denied the rumors saying, “I did not get injured while shooting. A piece of prosthetic makeup entered my nose while I was shooting for a scene. It had to be removed carefully, and I did not sustain any injury in this process.”
Kamal has several films lined up this year. Vishwaroopam 2 and Uttama vilain are in post production stages. Hopefully we will get to see more of Kamal in the future.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yet another hit number from Ala Vaikunthapuramlo coming soon
- Sensational heroine signs six brand endorsements
- NTR’s love interest in RRR revealed
- Interview : Chetan Maddineni- Small films need more support from the audience
- Mahesh shoots a fight sequence in Kerala
- Poll : What will be the fate of Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu?