From the past few days, there were reports that legendary actor Kamal Haasan will be acting in the Tamil remake of the Hindi hit film PK. Quashing all the rumors, Kamal today clarified that he is not interested in remaking the film.
Kamal also added that he is currently busy in the post production activities of his films and will only think about his future projects once he wraps them up. Kamal will have multiple releases this year with three films Papanasam, Vishwaroopam 2 and Uttama Villain releasing back to back.
Articles that might interest you:
- Megastar’s back-to-back plans for Lucifer and Vedalam remakes
- Allu Arjun, Team Pushpa shooting without holidays
- Master takes Vijay Sethupathi’s craze higher in Telugu states
- Media’s constant questions to Ram about this topic
- Priya Prakash Varrier surprises with her first ‘mass’ song Ladi Ladi
- Popular producer turns exhibitor with a 2-screen miniplex