Legendary actor cum filmmaker Kamal Haasan’s latest film, Sabhash Naidu, has kick-started in in Los Angeles, US recently. The unit is currently shooting for a song sequence. Malayali filmmaker Rajeev Kumar is the director of this film.
However, Kamal is supervising the song sequence as he revealed on his Twitter profile, saying, “I am directing the dance as Rajeev is unwell. Hope he gets well soon @shrutihaasan @KunduNaiduRaw”.
Sabhash Naidu is an action comedy. The film also stats Kamal’s daughter Shruti Haasan and Ramya Krishna.
— Kamal Haasan (@ikamalhaasan) June 9, 2016
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake