Legendary actor cum filmmaker Kamal Haasan’s latest film, Sabhash Naidu, has kick-started in in Los Angeles, US recently. The unit is currently shooting for a song sequence. Malayali filmmaker Rajeev Kumar is the director of this film.
However, Kamal is supervising the song sequence as he revealed on his Twitter profile, saying, “I am directing the dance as Rajeev is unwell. Hope he gets well soon @shrutihaasan @KunduNaiduRaw”.
Sabhash Naidu is an action comedy. The film also stats Kamal’s daughter Shruti Haasan and Ramya Krishna.
— Kamal Haasan (@ikamalhaasan) June 9, 2016
- Chitralahari will surely answer all my critics: Sai Dharam Tej
- Advantage Yatra as new releases fail to click
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start from April
- Trivikram still exploring options for Bunny’s heroine
- Young heroes replacing Ram and Dulquer Salmaan?