Of late, legendary actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan has been strongly voicing his dissent over the corrupt politics in Tamil Nadu. Kamal’s constant jibes at the AIADMK government gave rise to rumors that he may take a plunge into active politics.
In his latest interview to a national English daily, Kamal revealed his dream. Kamal said that he is looking at a pan-Dravidian India, freed of corruption. “When you don’t take a stand against corruption, you tacitly support it,” said the actor.
When asked if he can single-handedly free Indian politics from corruption, Kamal said, “Let me at least try. If my idol, Mahatma Gandhi, could fight to eradicate corruption at the age of 78, why can’t I try at 60?”
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das
- Mani Ratnam reveals why he made a multi-starrer
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj
- Big test for Deva Das director