Of late, legendary actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan has been strongly voicing his dissent over the corrupt politics in Tamil Nadu. Kamal’s constant jibes at the AIADMK government gave rise to rumors that he may take a plunge into active politics.
In his latest interview to a national English daily, Kamal revealed his dream. Kamal said that he is looking at a pan-Dravidian India, freed of corruption. “When you don’t take a stand against corruption, you tacitly support it,” said the actor.
When asked if he can single-handedly free Indian politics from corruption, Kamal said, “Let me at least try. If my idol, Mahatma Gandhi, could fight to eradicate corruption at the age of 78, why can’t I try at 60?”
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi finalizes his next project after Acharya
- Prabhas to launch Ali’s debut production Andaru Bagundali Andulo Nenundali’s first single
- Exclusive Interview : Havish- I will have three releases per year from now on
- Pawan Kalyan and Rana’s AK remake up for Sankranthi release?
- Jeevitha Rajasekhar puts up her film nagar property for sale?
- Jr NTR joins Ram Charan on sets of RRR