Stalwart Tamil actors Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth never cease to amaze with their public display of friendship despite being professional rivals for more than 4 decades. 2018 will be a memorable year for both the iconic stars as they are stepping into politics by launching their own parties.
It’s well-known that Kamal Haasan is kick-starting his political tour on February 21 from his hometown, Ramanathapuram. On this occasion, Kamal surprised everyone by paying a courtesy visit to Rajini at the latter’s residence Poes Garden.
And an even bigger surprise was Rajini’s response. Rajini was all praises for his long-time friend while interacting with the media. He said, “Kamal wants to serve the people of Tamil Nadu. He has not entered politics for fame or money but only to serve the people of the state. I pray to God that he attains success.”
Incidentally, both the actors have once again said “time will only tell” when asked if they will ever join hands in their political journey.
- Latest buzz on Balayya-Boyapati’s film
- Sammohanam, Mahanati & Abhimanyudu latest Vizag collections
- Surbhi to romance Aadi Sai Kumar
- Vishal thanks Kollywood stars for respecting Nadigar Sangam’s policy
- Press Note : Buy 1 Get 1 Ticket for Sammohanam in USA