Ending the months-long suspense, legendary actor Kamal Haasan has finally announced that he will enter active politics by floating his party very soon. Kamal addressed a large group of his fans today on the occasion of the 39th anniversary of his fan club in Chennai.
“November 7 was not a day to cut cake and celebrate but a day to cut canals”, Kamal said, referring to the recent flooding of Chennai. Kamal also revealed that he is going to launch a mobile app as the first step in his political journey. Kamal’s announcement, which came just a couple of days ahead of his birthday, is being celebrated by his fans across the country.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actresses in commercial films don’t have to act dumb all the time: Raashi
- Sandeep Madhav reveals his hard work for George Reddy’s role
- Prathi Roju Pandage’s core plot is sure to tug at your heartstrings
- Mahesh, Allu Arjun have an admirer in this Bollywood star
- Yet another Telugu girl to try her luck this week
- Will this young actor make it big with this week’s release?