Ending the months-long suspense, legendary actor Kamal Haasan has finally announced that he will enter active politics by floating his party very soon. Kamal addressed a large group of his fans today on the occasion of the 39th anniversary of his fan club in Chennai.
“November 7 was not a day to cut cake and celebrate but a day to cut canals”, Kamal said, referring to the recent flooding of Chennai. Kamal also revealed that he is going to launch a mobile app as the first step in his political journey. Kamal’s announcement, which came just a couple of days ahead of his birthday, is being celebrated by his fans across the country.
- Interesting update on Anushka’s Silence to be out soon
- Nandita’s Akshara slated for May release
- Suresh Babu is bringing a ‘Happy change’, but not through movies
- Krish to join Baahubali makers?
- Star heroine in Nani’s next?