Legendary actor and filmmaker Kamal Haasan injured his leg after a bad fall at his Chennai office. Since then, Kamal has been out of action and as a result, his much-awaited spy comedy adventure, Sabhash Naidu, was put on hold.
According to the latest update, Kamal has recuperated from the injury completely and he is raring to resume Sabhash Naidu’s shooting from the first week of January.
This film, a spin off of Kamal’s Balram Naidu character from Dasavatharam, also stars Shruti Haasan, Brahmanandam and Ramya Krishna in pivotal roles.
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback
- Maharshi’s latest schedules details
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic