Soon after launching his political party in February this year, Kamal Haasan has been constantly keeping his fans and followers updated about his political vision and he has been using his Twitter profile to respond to several social and political issues. No wonder, the actor believes that media is going to be a key role in shaping the politics in near future.
During his recent trip to Trichy, Kamal Haasan interacted with few members from media, and he is said to have advocated are usage of media in an effective way. “We must use media in every form in the current times. Mahatma Gandhi used telegram effectively in his time. Since we are living in the internet era, youth should be productive on the internet and develop their skill sets. The skill set development is a movement as important as the Satyagraha movement,” he said.
Meanwhile, all eyes are on Vishwaroopam 2, which is slated for release later this year. Kamal Haasan will be seen as a spy in this action drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Maruthi narrated a story to megastar?
- Ravi Teja yet to lock young director’s next film?
- Naveen Polishetty comes to the aid of a young employee
- Janhvi Kapoor speaks about her marriage plans
- Interesting update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata teaser
- Star rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh’s wife files domestic violence case