Soon after launching his political party in February this year, Kamal Haasan has been constantly keeping his fans and followers updated about his political vision and he has been using his Twitter profile to respond to several social and political issues. No wonder, the actor believes that media is going to be a key role in shaping the politics in near future.
During his recent trip to Trichy, Kamal Haasan interacted with few members from media, and he is said to have advocated are usage of media in an effective way. “We must use media in every form in the current times. Mahatma Gandhi used telegram effectively in his time. Since we are living in the internet era, youth should be productive on the internet and develop their skill sets. The skill set development is a movement as important as the Satyagraha movement,” he said.
Meanwhile, all eyes are on Vishwaroopam 2, which is slated for release later this year. Kamal Haasan will be seen as a spy in this action drama.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake