If the ongoing buzz in Kollywood circles is anything to go by, stalwart Tamil actors Kamal Hassan and Rajinikanth will be locking horns with each other at the box-office during the upcoming Diwali festive season in November first week. Already, the makers of Rajini’s Annaatthe had announced that the film will be hitting screens on November 4.
Now, the latest buzz is that even Kamal’s Vikram will be opening in cinemas on the same day, leading to an imminent clash at the box-office. If the news turns out to be true eventually, this will be the second time in 16 years that Kamal and Rajini’s movies will be clashing at the box-office. Their 2005 movies, Mumbai Express and Chandramukhi, released on the Tamil New Year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amazon Prime plans massive release of these three biggies
- NTR and Charan want this new release date for RRR?
- Rashmika not interested in this happening remake?
- Mega hero does not want to be image bound
- Venu Sriram gets his new film okayed
- One more Hindi biggie to be out on Amazon soon