If the ongoing buzz in Kollywood circles is anything to go by, stalwart Tamil actors Kamal Hassan and Rajinikanth will be locking horns with each other at the box-office during the upcoming Diwali festive season in November first week. Already, the makers of Rajini’s Annaatthe had announced that the film will be hitting screens on November 4.
Now, the latest buzz is that even Kamal’s Vikram will be opening in cinemas on the same day, leading to an imminent clash at the box-office. If the news turns out to be true eventually, this will be the second time in 16 years that Kamal and Rajini’s movies will be clashing at the box-office. Their 2005 movies, Mumbai Express and Chandramukhi, released on the Tamil New Year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz: Santosh Shoban’s new film to clash with Sankranthi biggies
- Avatar director once again takes a dig at Marvel’s character
- H Vinoth raises the expectations of Ajith fans
- Rashmika Mandanna – I haven’t been banned from the Kannada industry
- Nayanthara’s Connect trailer promises a spine-chilling horror thriller
- Biggest box office clash on the same day?