Recently, the Nadigar Sangam (South Indian Artistes Association) elections took place amidst an intense war of words and mutual allegations between the Sarathkumar group and the Vishal led Pandavar Ani. In the end, Pandavar Ani swept the polls and grabbed all the five key posts in the association.
Yesterday, in a thanksgiving meet, Vishal announced that legendary actor Kamal Haasan has been appointed the association’s trustee. There will be a total of 9 trustees along with Kamal and the Nadigar Sangam has also approached Superstar Rajinikanth to back the association as on of its trustees. The Superstar is yet to take a call.
It is well known that Kamal Haasan supported the Pandavari Ani team in the last minute, which worked wonders for the Vishal team.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas reveals the actual budget of Saaho
- Will NTR respond to Balayya’s son in law’s comments?
- Poll: Will Sye Raa work in Bollywood?
- Kartikeya opens up about his ‘scary’ role in Gang Leader
- Prabhas is the best I have ever seen-Chunky Pandey
- Bigg Boss : Who among these two will be the wild card entry?