Kollywood star actor Suriya, who recently impressed audiences with his powerful cameo in Kamal Haasan’s Vikram, has received an honour from The Academy. He has been invited to join the prestigious The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
On this occasion, Kamal Haasan appreciated the actor and he took to Twitter and wrote, “Glad my brother Suriya treads the ground of stars. In spite of gravity, which makes wings weak. We created angels and stars. Hence be proud brother to join the crowd of excellence.”
On the work front, the star actor is currently busy shooting for his next with the maverick director Bala. Keep watching this space for more interesting movie updates.
Glad my brother @Suriya_offl treads the ground of stars. In spite of gravity, which makes wings weak. We created angels and stars. Hence be proud brother to join the crowd of excellence.
— Kamal Haasan (@ikamalhaasan) June 29, 2022
Articles that might interest you:
- Shocker: 40-year-old Telugu film finally gets a release date
- Sita Ramam’s latest US collections are here
- Nani’s Dasara to finally resume shoot
- Karthikeya 2’s official OTT partner is here
- Pawan Kalyan resumes his political commitments
- Noted channel bags Dhamaka’s satellite rights