In an unexpected move, stalwart Tamil actor turned politician Kamal Haasan has decided to to not contest the upcoming Lok Sabha elections. Kamal made a formal announcement in this regard just a while ago. His party will also not contest the by-elections which will be held in Tamil Nadu.
Recently, Kamal’s party, Makkal Needhi Maiyam, released the list of candidates who will be contesting the general elections. Until Kamal’s big, breaking announcement this evening, they were speculations that Kamal will contest either from his hometown Ramanathapuram or Chennai South. With his revelation, Kamal has made it clear that his eyes are firmly set on Tamil Nadu state politics.
Articles that might interest you:
- Revealed- Acharya’s teaser to be out on this date
- Fans of NTR want a key update on this
- RRR release date: Vakeel Saab producer’s startling comments on Rajamouli
- KGF 2 makers’ staggering quote for Nizam rights?
- Ravi Teja’s heroine to land in Bollywood
- Noted Bollywood filmmaker announces his next