Over the last five decades, legendary actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan has been enthralling millions of his fans by acting in films down south and in Bollywood. The actor also starred in 7 Kannada films in his career, the last one being the 2005 release, Rama Shama Bhama, a remake of Sati Lilavathi.
Now, more than a decade later, Kamal is finally set to make his comeback to Kannada films with a special cameo. The actor will soon appear in Kaali, a multistarrer featuring leading Kannada stars Sivarajkumar and Sudeep.
Recently, Kamal made his Tollywood comeback with Cheekati Rajyam. The actor will also kickstart his Tamil-Malayalam bilingual soon.
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu