Over the last five decades, legendary actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan has been enthralling millions of his fans by acting in films down south and in Bollywood. The actor also starred in 7 Kannada films in his career, the last one being the 2005 release, Rama Shama Bhama, a remake of Sati Lilavathi.
Now, more than a decade later, Kamal is finally set to make his comeback to Kannada films with a special cameo. The actor will soon appear in Kaali, a multistarrer featuring leading Kannada stars Sivarajkumar and Sudeep.
Recently, Kamal made his Tollywood comeback with Cheekati Rajyam. The actor will also kickstart his Tamil-Malayalam bilingual soon.
- Date locked for Majili pre-release event
- This B-town star to make Telugu debut?
- Dubsmash girl to make Telugu debut with this film!
- If I don’t get a National Award, then it’ll question its credibility: Kangana
- Vishnu’s Voter gets a good boost
- Allu Arjun’s 7 crore caravan becomes the talk of T-town