Legendary actor Kamal Haasan has been issued a notice by the National Council for Women (NCW). Kamal invited the NCW’s ire for his statements regarding the abduction and assault case of a star Malayali heroine.
During his recent media interaction, Kamal uttered the name of the said heroine and said that media should not hide the heroine’s name as she had shown exemplary courage in filing a case against her assaulters. Kamal said that his support is for the heroine in the case.
However, the NCW issued notices to Kamal as revealing the name of a victim of a sexual assault is prohibited by the Indian law.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV celebrates Ismart Shankar’s success with a kiss
- Charme’s prediction comes true
- Poll: Which aspect of Ismart Shankar did you like the most?
- iSmart Shankar’s Day 2 AP & TS shares: Breaks even in most areas
- Siddharth’s role in Ravi Teja’s Mahasamudram raises curiosity
- Evaru’s intriguing teaser clocks 1 million views