Legendary actor Kamal Haasan has been issued a notice by the National Council for Women (NCW). Kamal invited the NCW’s ire for his statements regarding the abduction and assault case of a star Malayali heroine.
During his recent media interaction, Kamal uttered the name of the said heroine and said that media should not hide the heroine’s name as she had shown exemplary courage in filing a case against her assaulters. Kamal said that his support is for the heroine in the case.
However, the NCW issued notices to Kamal as revealing the name of a victim of a sexual assault is prohibited by the Indian law.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shahid reveals why he okayed Jersey remake in the first place
- Here are the concept and backdrop of Vinayak’s Seenayya
- Thalaivar168 to go on floors without Rajinikanth?
- Venky Mama’s advance booking starts on a positive note
- Samantha joins Venky Mama promotions
- NTR lands in Vizag, Rajamouli plans special scenes for RRR