Legendary Tamil actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan’s Indian 2 (Bharatheeyudu 2) under Shankar’s direction has been stalled for nearly one and a half years ever since the tragic accident that killed 3 crew members on set. While the Covid pandemic added to the delay, the legal dispute between Shankar and Lyca Productions further delayed the film’s progress.
Now, in a latest interview, Kamal Haasan gave the much-awaited update on Indian 2’s fate. He said that he will personally intervene to resolve the issues between Shankar and Lyca to ensure the film’s shoot resumes at the earliest. Meanwhile, Kollywood circles have been abuzz with reports that Indian 2’s shoot might resume from October this year.
However, with Shankar gearing up to kick-start shooting for Ram Charan and Kiara Advani’s pan-India film, it remains to be seen if he will be managing Indian 2’s shoot simultaneously or not.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crucial update on Tarakaratna’s health condition
- Butta Bomma trailer – Perfect mix of love and suspense
- No takers for star actor’s film
- Latest developments about Tarakaratna’s health condition is here
- New release plan for SSMB28 and Bholaa Shankar
- NTR30 sets construction in full flow