Veteran actor Kamal Haasan, who was shooting for his magnum opus Vishwaroopma 2, has injured himself. Kamal was filming for a fight sequence when he sustained these injuries. The shooting was stopped in between and Kamal was rushed to a near by hospital for treatment.
Though the exact details of his injury are not yet known, reports suggest Kamal sustained minor injuries. Earlier this year, Kamal had put his heart and soul into the making of Vishwaroopam and had to go through a lot of hassles to release the film.
- Venkatesh, Suresh Babu, Rana get a special invite for IFFI – 2018
- Storyline locked for Mahesh-Rajamouli film?
- RRR shoot underway – Interesting details here
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood