Stalwart actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan wrapped up the sound mixing work for his much-delayed film on global terrorism, Vishwaroopam 2, in Hollywood. Apart from playing the main lead, Kamal is also directing and producing this highly-anticipated espionage thriller.
Yesterday, Kamal kick-started dubbing for Vishwaroopam 2. The film was supposed to hit the screens on January 26, but Kamal’s preparations for his political entry delayed the film’s release. It looks like the actor is determined to bring out the film asap.
Vishwaroopam 2 is a sequel to the blockbuster action thriller, Vishwaroopam, that released in 2013. The film also features Pooja Kumar, Andrea Jeremiah, Rahul Bose and Shekar Kapur in crucial roles. Ghibran is the film’s music composer.
- RRR eyeing solid pre-release business
- Star heroes start prepping for RRR
- Nayanthara’s royal look from Sye Raa revealed
- Positive word out of mouth helping Taxiwaala
- Another unique attempt in NTR biopic?