Kollywood stalwart actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan recently made a smashing comeback as the host of the popular reality game show, Bigg Boss Tamil 5. The multifaceted genius has also wrapped up the second schedule of his highly-anticipated multi-starrer crime thriller, Vikram, which is being directed by Lokesh Kanagaraj.
Now, the latest buzz in Kollywood circles reveals that Kamal Haasan has okayed National award-winning Tamil director Vetrimaaran’s next film. This crazy project will be going on the floors next year, after Kamal wraps up Vikram and Vetrimaaran completes Suriya’s Vaadivaasal.
Apart from Vikram and Vetrimaaran’s film, Kamal also has Thevar Magan (Kshatriya Putrudu) sequel in the pipeline. The film will be directed by acclaimed Malayalam director Mahesh Narayanan.
Articles that might interest you:
- F3 moves out of Sankranthi race; New release date announced
- Tomorrow is an important occasion for me: Rajinikanth
- Ananya Panday to shoot for Liger and attend NCB enquiry on Monday
- Makers’ hint on Prabhas’ role in Project K thrills fans
- I don’t think I’ll act again: Charmee
- Radhe Shyam’s teaser sets a stunning new record in Tollywood