For the past few months, Kamal Haasan has been taking a dig at the state of politics in Tamil Nadu. On several occasions, he stated that it’s time for the government to clean up their act, especially in terms of eradicating corruption, and also questioned the motive behind politicians’ putting the self-respect of Tamilians at stake.
On Monday, the actor, once again, took a dig at the ongoing negotiations between two factions in AIADMK, headed by EPS and OPS. “Gandhi cap! Saffron cap! Kashmir cap! Now, the fool’s cap sits on the Tamilian’s head. Is this enough or you want more? Please stand up, Tamilians,” the actor tweeted in Tamil.
All these tweets and everything else that Kamal Haasan has been saying on Bigg Boss Tamil and other platforms, have led people to believe that he might join politics. However, the actor himself hasn’t made a public statement about him joining active politics.
- Nawab’s racy, intense second trailer sets expectations soaring
- Stage set for NOTA’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran’s interesting role in her next
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Megastar Chiranjeevi completes 4 decades in Telugu Cinema