Released in 1992, stalwart actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan’s Kshatriya Putrudu (Thevar Magan in Tamil) went on to become a cult classic. Directed by Bharathan, the film was India’s official entry for the Oscar Awards the following year.
We had reported last month that Kamal was toying with the idea of Kshatriya Putrudu’s sequel. Fans were highly elated with the possibility of the film’s second part. Now, much to everyone’s joy, Kamal made an official announcement on Kshatriya Putrudu’s sequel at a media event yesterday evening.
Kamal also said that Kshatriya Putrudu’s sequel will commence soon after the completion of the highly-anticipated sequel to his 1996 blockbuster, Bharatheeyudu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo enters $2M club; First for Allu Arjun
- Popular actress’ key role in Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film?
- Rashmika’s manager clarifies on IT raids
- Mahesh thanks fans in style at Sarileru’s success function
- Akhil pins all hopes on Geetha Arts
- Keerthy Suresh opts out of this biggie?