The ‘Metoo’ movement has surely heated up with various celebs coming in support of the women who have been facing harassment from their counterparts in the industry.
Recently, singer Chinmayi revealed the name of lyricist Vairamuthu that he harassed her and her singer friends many times. When asked about the same issue to Kamal Haasan, the star hero had a different take on it.
He said that a person like Vairamuthu should come out and reveal if the allegations against him are true or false. He also said that he welcomes the #MeToo movement if it happens in an honest manner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Christopher Nolan’s special message for Indian fans ahead of Tenet’s release
- Pooja Hegde lowers her remuneration for her next
- Anil Ravipudi- Chiranjeevi combo back in the news?
- NTR and Charan shooting RRR in this beautiful location
- Special dance rehearsals on for Niharika’s wedding
- Star comedian’s directorial debut with a remake?