The ‘Metoo’ movement has surely heated up with various celebs coming in support of the women who have been facing harassment from their counterparts in the industry.
Recently, singer Chinmayi revealed the name of lyricist Vairamuthu that he harassed her and her singer friends many times. When asked about the same issue to Kamal Haasan, the star hero had a different take on it.
He said that a person like Vairamuthu should come out and reveal if the allegations against him are true or false. He also said that he welcomes the #MeToo movement if it happens in an honest manner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake to go on floors on this date
- Time gap between Pushpa part 1 and 2 locked
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy