The ‘Metoo’ movement has surely heated up with various celebs coming in support of the women who have been facing harassment from their counterparts in the industry.
Recently, singer Chinmayi revealed the name of lyricist Vairamuthu that he harassed her and her singer friends many times. When asked about the same issue to Kamal Haasan, the star hero had a different take on it.
He said that a person like Vairamuthu should come out and reveal if the allegations against him are true or false. He also said that he welcomes the #MeToo movement if it happens in an honest manner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine in talks for Akhil4?
- Namrata is very strict with me and children: Mahesh Babu
- Dear Comrade to get the biggest release in the US
- Bollywood actor’s ‘deadlier’ role in Saaho
- Finally, suspense on Sai Dharam Tej’s heroine ends
- Press Note : Oh Baby! on July4th Long Weekend USA, 500+ shows