Kamal Haasan is planning to direct a film on the legalization of corruption. Long time ago, he had played the lead role in Shankar’s Bharateeyudu which was a major success and that film was about one man’s opposition to corruption in society. Now, Kamal Haasan is planning to direct and act in a bilingual film tentatively titled Amar Hain. According to Kamal Haasan, ‘the film takes a dispassionate look at the legitimisation of corruption and global crime lords in the present era where technology has changed everything.” Currently, Kamal is directing a film titled Vishwaroopam which is in the final stages of filming. More details about Amar Hain will be revealed soon.
- Kajal runs a marathon to fulfil her promise
- Ramya Krishna to play adult film actress in much-awaited thriller
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film
- 3 million followers on Twitter, Bunny thanks fans
- F2 in US: enters $1.5M club with a non-Baahubali record