Kamal Haasan is planning to direct a film on the legalization of corruption. Long time ago, he had played the lead role in Shankar’s Bharateeyudu which was a major success and that film was about one man’s opposition to corruption in society. Now, Kamal Haasan is planning to direct and act in a bilingual film tentatively titled Amar Hain. According to Kamal Haasan, ‘the film takes a dispassionate look at the legitimisation of corruption and global crime lords in the present era where technology has changed everything.” Currently, Kamal is directing a film titled Vishwaroopam which is in the final stages of filming. More details about Amar Hain will be revealed soon.
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release