Kamal Haasan is planning to direct a film on the legalization of corruption. Long time ago, he had played the lead role in Shankar’s Bharateeyudu which was a major success and that film was about one man’s opposition to corruption in society. Now, Kamal Haasan is planning to direct and act in a bilingual film tentatively titled Amar Hain. According to Kamal Haasan, ‘the film takes a dispassionate look at the legitimisation of corruption and global crime lords in the present era where technology has changed everything.” Currently, Kamal is directing a film titled Vishwaroopam which is in the final stages of filming. More details about Amar Hain will be revealed soon.
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad
- Young comedian receiving good applause for his role in AAA
- Sunny Leone roped in for Tamil Temper
- Rebel star sends best wishes to Taxiwaala
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun