It is a known fact that Kamal Haasan’s upcoming film, Cheekati Rajyam is set for a massive release this Friday. Latest reports reveal that Kamal is planning for a special premiere show in Hyderabad tomorrow night.
To make this event a starry affair, Kamal has invited Victory Venkatesh and Rana Daggubatti for the show. Along with them, a host of other celebs will also grace the special premiere.
Already, the Tamil version of Cheekati Rajyam, Thoonga Vanam has impressed the audience big time and Kamal is leaving no stone unturned to make the Telugu version too a huge hit.
Trisha and Madhu Shalini play major roles in this action entertainer.
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu