Legendary thespian Kamal Haasan will soon kick start the shooting of his fast paced action thriller, Thoongavanam. Apart from this film, Kamal’s Papanasam is ready for release and the long delayed Vishwaroopam 2 is still awaiting a release date after getting stuck in deep financial crunch.
Interacting with the media at a film festival recently, Kamal said that he regrets his decision to give away the distribution rights of Vishwaroopam 2 to an outside party. Apparently, Kamal sold off the rights keeping in mind the protests and demands of ban during the release of Vishwaroopam.
It is well known that Aascar Ravichandran, one of the leading producers of Tamil film industry, bought the distributions rights for Vishwaroopam 2. However, Ravichandran could not release the film as he found himself in severe debts after the release of Shankar’s I.
- RRR shoot underway – Interesting details here
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?