Legendary thespian Kamal Haasan will soon kick start the shooting of his fast paced action thriller, Thoongavanam. Apart from this film, Kamal’s Papanasam is ready for release and the long delayed Vishwaroopam 2 is still awaiting a release date after getting stuck in deep financial crunch.
Interacting with the media at a film festival recently, Kamal said that he regrets his decision to give away the distribution rights of Vishwaroopam 2 to an outside party. Apparently, Kamal sold off the rights keeping in mind the protests and demands of ban during the release of Vishwaroopam.
It is well known that Aascar Ravichandran, one of the leading producers of Tamil film industry, bought the distributions rights for Vishwaroopam 2. However, Ravichandran could not release the film as he found himself in severe debts after the release of Shankar’s I.
- Balayya to join hands with a young director?
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR