Having dedicated his entire life to cinema, one would believe that Kamal Haasan has achieved almost all of his goals. With him making it clear that he is going to stop acting in films to channelise his energy into politics, his absence will surely leave a deep void in the minds of movie lovers.
However, going by his recent confession, it looks like he might continue to be associated with cinema, on a broader level. “Even after all these years, I still don’t know why we don’t have a world class film school in Chennai. We have so many wonderful stories to tell and have thousands of aspiring storytellers who want to make movies, but still we are not able to cater to the demand. My dream is set up a film school. I don’t have to necessarily be a teacher, and I believe that it is far more important to create an ecosystem for a world class institution to exist,” Kamal Haasan said.
Of late, the actor has been promoting his upcoming film Vishwaroopam 2 in Chennai, Mumbai, and the team is going to be in Hyderabad on August 2. The film also stars Pooja Kumar and Andrea Jeremiah.
- Yoga has completely changed my life : Amy Jackson
- Masterclass in acting: Sam praises Trisha’s performance in 96
- NTR and ASVR’s team to celebrate success with fans
- Speculations in full swing on NTR biopic’s ‘massive update’
- Ram reveals the main reason behind shelving Praveen Sattaru’s film