In the ongoing controversy surrounding Vishwaroopam’s release, Kamal Haasan has now moved to the Competition Commission for his bilingual film Vishwaroopam. He has approached the fair trade regulator Competition Commission, against some theater associations for allegedly restricting the release of his film Vishwaroopam.
Earlier, Rajkamal Films had scheduled the release of the film first on DTH platform on January 10. But in the wake of opposition from various theater associations, the DTH release was shelved. The movie will now hit the theaters on January 25, but Kamal is leaving no stone unturned and is ready to take severe action against the theater associations.
Articles that might interest you:
- Taser of ‘A’ looks intruiging
- Poll : RRR- If made in Hindi, who should do the lead roles?
- Mahesh Babu’s important message on World Environment Day
- Guess : Who is this award-winning actress?
- Thaman readies a solid tune for Sarkaru Vari Paata?
- Star writer to pen a script for Mokshagna’s debut film?