Kamal Haasan is reportedly working on his next project, even before the release of Vishwaroopam 2. Buzz in Kollywood is that he’s going to team up with director Lingusamy for an untitled action drama, although Lingusamy is only going to produce this film. For the past few days, there have been a series of reports that when Kamal Haasan was approached to direct a film under Lingusamy’s Thirupathi Brothers banner, the veteran actor and director stunned them by presenting three different scripts. The pre-production for this film is going on in full swing and if all goes well, it might hit the floors in October this year. More details about the cast and crew will be revealed soon.
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title