Kamal Haasan is reportedly working on his next project, even before the release of Vishwaroopam 2. Buzz in Kollywood is that he’s going to team up with director Lingusamy for an untitled action drama, although Lingusamy is only going to produce this film. For the past few days, there have been a series of reports that when Kamal Haasan was approached to direct a film under Lingusamy’s Thirupathi Brothers banner, the veteran actor and director stunned them by presenting three different scripts. The pre-production for this film is going on in full swing and if all goes well, it might hit the floors in October this year. More details about the cast and crew will be revealed soon.
- For the first time, Rajamouli opens up about RRR
- Mithai censored with zero cuts; All set for Feb 22nd release
- Kalyani Priyadarshan in talks for a biggie in Tamil?
- Hero Gopichand injured on sets
- People who earn out of politics are dangerous : Kamal Haasan