Kamal Haasan is one of the greatest actors of the Indian Film Industry and he is well known for his versatility. Kamal has played several different characters in his long career spanning four decades. He was last seen in ‘Vishwaroopam’ and he is quite busy these days,giving the final touches to ‘Vishwaroopam 2’.
Kamal Haasan is now gearing up to play a negative role in his next film after ‘Vishwaroopam 2’. Ace director Linguswamy will be producing this mega budget flick. Actor Ramesh Aravind, who is one of Kamal’s best friends, will be directing this flick.
Speaking on the occasion, the director said “I have earlier directed Kamal in the remake of ‘Sathi Leelavathi’ in Kannada and now I am directing this film. The shooting of the movie will commence soon”.
This movie is expected to be an action entertainer and it will be a bilingual. More details about the project are awaited.
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again