Kamal Haasan is one of the greatest actors of the Indian Film Industry and he is well known for his versatility. Kamal has played several different characters in his long career spanning four decades. He was last seen in ‘Vishwaroopam’ and he is quite busy these days,giving the final touches to ‘Vishwaroopam 2’.
Kamal Haasan is now gearing up to play a negative role in his next film after ‘Vishwaroopam 2’. Ace director Linguswamy will be producing this mega budget flick. Actor Ramesh Aravind, who is one of Kamal’s best friends, will be directing this flick.
Speaking on the occasion, the director said “I have earlier directed Kamal in the remake of ‘Sathi Leelavathi’ in Kannada and now I am directing this film. The shooting of the movie will commence soon”.
This movie is expected to be an action entertainer and it will be a bilingual. More details about the project are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman to remix Balayya’s hit song in Boyapati Srinu’s film?
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga becomes a proud father yet again
- Star heroine’s political thriller postponed at last minute
- Issues between Vijay Devarakonda and Kranthi Madhav killed WFL
- Yesteryear heroine joins Varun Tej’s boxing drama
- Sushanth signs a new endorsement deal