Universal actor Kamal Haasan will soon organize a workshop for over 10,000 people working in 35 film unions across the country. The workshop is aimed at the development of skills regarding various segments in film-making. The venue of the workshop is yet be announced.
All India Film Employees Confederation (AIFEC) will collaborate with Kamal Haasan who will be overseeing the workshop which will last for 3 days. Various expect technicians and dignitaries related to 16 job roles in film-making will take part in this workshop which will be held in November.
- Geetha Arts to make a film with talented hero?
- Special promotions planned for NOTA
- Aravinda Sametha’s censor date locked?
- Major conflict point of 2.0 revealed
- Amitabh, Aamir speak in Telugu in ToH’s announcement video