Universal actor Kamal Haasan will soon organize a workshop for over 10,000 people working in 35 film unions across the country. The workshop is aimed at the development of skills regarding various segments in film-making. The venue of the workshop is yet be announced.
All India Film Employees Confederation (AIFEC) will collaborate with Kamal Haasan who will be overseeing the workshop which will last for 3 days. Various expect technicians and dignitaries related to 16 job roles in film-making will take part in this workshop which will be held in November.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans and friends remember Sushant Singh Rajput on his first death anniversary
- Akhil’s next with top banner confirmed?
- A huge village set for the crazy remake
- This terrific action sequence to be a major highlight in Pushpa
- Rahul Ravindran gearing up to direct a love story?
- Happy Days actor’s next based on a dreaded gangster