Universal actor Kamal Haasan will soon organize a workshop for over 10,000 people working in 35 film unions across the country. The workshop is aimed at the development of skills regarding various segments in film-making. The venue of the workshop is yet be announced.
All India Film Employees Confederation (AIFEC) will collaborate with Kamal Haasan who will be overseeing the workshop which will last for 3 days. Various expect technicians and dignitaries related to 16 job roles in film-making will take part in this workshop which will be held in November.
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style
- Poll : What did you think of Next Yenti’s teaser?