123telugu has recently reported that a team of industry big wigs like Allu Aravind, Suresh Babu and few others have visited Chennai to meet the likes of Rajnikanth, Kamal Haasan, Suriya and A R Rahman and invited them to participate in the special Memu Saitham telethon. According to the latest update, superstar Kamal Haasan has expressed his consent to attend this grand event.
Almost the entire fraternity along with the stars from Tamil and Hindi industries are set to grace this mega telethon on November 30th. Special cricket match, Tambola, anthakshari and a kabaddi match have been planned for this huge event. All the funds raised from this event will go to the Hudhud cyclone victims.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi-Mythri Movie makers film from this year?
- RRR-Rajamouli has special plans for Ram Charan
- Salman Khan offers a glimpse of his farmhouse
- Update on Vishal’s Chakra
- Baahubali, COK makers’ UMUR completes censor
- Lockdown Review : Choked – Hindi film on Netflix