It is well known fact that Kamal Haasan’s last outing Uttama Villain, which ran into various troubles before its release, ended up as a losing venture for the traders in all areas of its release. Thirrupati Brothers is one of the co-producers for this film and they too suffered a huge loss in Tamil Nadu.
So, to recompense for the loss suffered by this leading production house, Kamal Haasan is likely to sell the distribution rights of his upcoming film Thoongavaanam to Thirrupati Brothers. The film, which is titled Cheekati Rajyam in Telugu, is likely to be wrapped up very soon. Prakash Raj, Trisha Krishnan and few others are playing crucial roles in the film.
Raaj Kamal Films ,which is owned by Kamal Haasan himself, is the production house behind this project.
- Advantage Yatra as new releases fail to click
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start from April
- Trivikram still exploring options for Bunny’s heroine
- Young heroes replacing Ram and Dulquer Salmaan?
- Trailer of Lakshmi’s NTR becomes a hot topic