Stalwart actor Kamal Haasan, who is all set for a grand debut in politics very soon, has been meeting several national politicians over the past couple of months. So far, Kamal has met Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal, Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan and West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee.
In his recent interview with a national news channel, Kamal revealed that he’s written to the chief ministers of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, Chandrababu Naidu and KCR, asking for their appointments. Kamal revealed that the idea behind these meetings is to find if contrasting political idealogies can co-exist and work towards a better Tamil Nadu.
Kamal also said that he’s written to Prime Minister Narendra Modi and that he will be meeting the PM when the latter has some free time for him. Kamal also clarified once again that he will not be a ‘satellite’ to any political party and that he will contest alone.
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero
- Sai Dharam Tej’s co-star to shake a leg with Bollywood’s dancing sensation