After wrapping up Bharateeyudu sequel, legendary actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan will be kick-starting his most ambitious action thriller, Thalaivan Irukkiran. Recently, there were reports that popular Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi will be playing the main antagonist’s role in this high budget entertainer.
Now, a latest update reveals that Kamal has roped in his Thevar Magan co-star Revathi and Vishwaroopam heroines Andreea Jeremiah and Pooja Kumar as the leading ladies in Thalaivan Irukkiran. Oscar award winning composer AR Rahman will be scoring the soundtrack for this crazy project.
The film will be directed by Kamal himself and produced jointly under Kamal’s Raajkamal International Films and Lyca Productions banners.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun pays tributes to his first choreographer Saroj Khan
- RGV announces another horror film
- Mahesh Babu condoles Saroj Khan’s demise
- Review : Bhanumathi & Ramakrishna (Available on AHA) – Sensible Rom-com
- Poll : Will our stars like Prabhas, NTR and Ram Charan click in Bollywood?
- Vintage Photo Moment : Prabhudeva choreographs Balayya